Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pictures Of The Brazilian Wax Should I File A Lawsuit Against A Negligent Salon?

Should I file a lawsuit against a negligent salon? - pictures of the brazilian wax

I went to a local show with the announcement of a Brazilian wax organic pain. After 30 minutes of horrible pain I came home with rash vagina still raw and covered with hair. Two weeks later, I still have a rash and the skin is loose and my gynecologist said it was swelling of the lips, which may be permanent. The skin tries to grow again in the hair was burned, but still trying to grow, so I have dozens of ingrown hairs. It is terrible to talk about the itching and pain. I called the salon twice to rectify the situation and the 1st Time I said that I needed a note from the dr. After reaching the mark of the 2nd Time I called they said they had much to do and remember. Never heard a word. I sent a letter that I would file a complaintif not, the situation in which he remembered and told me just what might solve the problem are correct, that everything that I offer. I'm angry. How can I fix something with my physician can not solve this problem? Why I am not even I would not forgetting to double the wizard of wax with a wax stick penetrating touch (turnover of the word) and not wearing gloves. I have pictures of my vagina when he got up and tried to heal. I filed a complaint against the justice? or is there something I should try to do? I do not want that to happen to someone else. Not to mention, very emotionally traumatic permanently altered. What should I do? I am in South Florida

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's terrible. I contacted a lawyer, that sounds like a crime, is to me, the service is not all bad news. A good lawyer knows how to transfer the next logical steps.

    Hope it helps and I wish you luck. They deserve to be closed and pay on a comprehensive approach, perhaps even jail. Not much will change, but they can not afford

    ReplyDelete