Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wedding Thank You For Coming Message Shower Thank You Cards Vs. Wedding Thank You Cards?

Shower thank you cards vs. Wedding thank you cards? - wedding thank you for coming message

I just had my shower last weekend and I'm working on my thank you cards.

From the, what I've seen, the shower and hand-written thank you cards are generally less "formal". In other words, handwritten and not comparable with the theme of your wedding or invitations, etc.

Thank you for the wedding - I did prior to the sale of the sites forms seen. Something to thank you for the next message.

Can anyone tell me if the shower actually confirmations, any type of thank-you card - instead of matching the theme of your wedding / office?

And

What do I thank you for marriage? Arrange the invitation stationary? Handwriting or pre-print?

I want to be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment