Saturday, November 21, 2009

Real Msn Sluts I'm 13 And I've Done Stuff With My Boyfriend, Am I A ****?

I'm 13 and I've done stuff with my boyfriend, am I a ****? - real msn sluts

Well, I'm 13 years old and since I was ten, I have nothing more stupid MSN friends, you know who you are talking on msn, but never talk in real life, and there are about six weeks, I met a guy from the school and we understand each other very well, and he asked me, it's my first boyfriend there, but usually when I'm home usually starts a hug, but ends with him about me, and we invite all sense of loss in my heart, I do not feel uncomfortable with him or anything, but as for me a bit ** **? and we are moving too fast? oh and btw, we have clothing and the like, I'm sorry if its long btw thanks for the answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment