Sunday, November 15, 2009

Broken Capillaries Chest Cause 24 Year Old Female With Broken Capillaries All Over Body?

24 year old female with broken capillaries all over body? - broken capillaries chest cause

Hello,

I'm 24, I turn off the pill on and off since I was 17 (Diane-35 and Yasmin) and any other health-related conditions. Erupted in the last two or three years, the whole body, arms, legs, chest, back, shoulders, broken capillaries ... some of them small and light and very few prominent'm not sure if you called telangiectasia, but they are still red. They are angry, and I really want to know what could cause this or is there something I can do to prevent the formation of the new? I also prominent reticular (blue-green, not exercised) veins around my arms, chest and legs.

Can professional advice about what to do. I have a Bachelor of Science, so feel free to use the medical terminology in their answer.

Thanks

My skin is very sensitive, always a red face, you can all hypoallergenic. Not indicate whether allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment