Saturday, January 30, 2010

When Can I Submit Dental Claims Can A Dental Office Submit Claims To Insurance LATER?

Can a dental office submit claims to insurance LATER? - when can i submit dental claims

I went to my dentist yeaterday. I want dental insurance through work with my wife, who (in fact, we paid for them), AR and HR work, said that the insurance will start in November 01/2007. Yes, but when I to the office to check with the insurance company and said there was no insurance for us. When my wife checked with Human Resources, said that the insurance in December) really 01/2007 (one months later opened. I did not pay the bill. The dentist told me that solving the problem and call-Bak. I will call tomorrow at the office. Is it possible to do the work, which he paid after December 01/2007 or do I have in cash. It's so embarrassing to pay cash and safe at the same time, is not it?

3 comments:

  1. You can pretend that you have done the work, 7 December, instead of 7 November, but auto insurance fraud. However, if you are willing to do, do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. .. that would be insurance fraud. You can not lose your course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word: illegal!

    If what they are doing is considered fraud and insurance is illegal. Never in my office.

    ReplyDelete