Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lake James Perriguey Myspace Anyone Ever Fished At Lake James NC? If So What Did You Use And What Did Ya Catch?

Anyone ever fished at Lake James NC? If so what did you use and what did ya catch? - lake james perriguey myspace

I have a caravan in a little James Lake near the dam. I live in Forest City and come the weekend. its kind like Lake Lure, and nothing is really known as the Dead Sea. but there are plenty of bass and crappie are in the non-average size and catfish, but the bait, such as Wels, that always a few cans of dog food, and holes in them and they throw the fish to sit down and let a few .. . once I do. But unfortunately, I have, but only by 6 crappie fish, 3 black and 3 of my biggest catfish catfish was about 7 kg. I had chicken livers, that in the sun and raw shrimp was cooked. I recommend Lake Wylie near Charlotte or Lake Norman. i havent been there lately because I've Lake James tournoment carp fishing lakes in the tent, but I can not go this weekend. If you have any questions, please let me know ...... kokogranite@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment